Quality and Materials Accepted
Must be re-wearable clothing if there is 5% of potential waste, or if clothes do not meet the required standards then we cannot pay for worn out, damaged or dirty clothes.
We accept the following wearable items:
All men’s, ladies and children’s clothing
Paired Shoes (tied together)
Reborn Textiles cannot accept and pay for the following items:
Duvets both synthetic and feathered
Pillows & cushions
Carpets & Rugs
Soiled or wet clothing
Shredded or mutilated textile material
Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
Household linen & towels
Bric a brac, soft toys or electrical items
Bobbled or pilled knitwear
Industrial work clothes
Socks or tights
Personalised printed clothing (example Janes hen night)
If out of the seven sacks we collect and one contains items we do not want, we will not pay for them. For example, If your clothing is stained, faded or has any discolouration, please don't include them in your bags. If any of the above items are contained within your collection, as all the deliveries will be inspected, you will be informed of any discrepancies. We reserve the right to deduct these items from following payments.
The rate of payment is 40p per Kilogram or will pay £50.00 for seven of our sacks providing they are full. We can pay straight away or can pay within three days.
Terms and Conditions of Business
(last changed on20.03.2019 )
Who We Are
The website is owned and operated by, Reborn Textiles Ltd
a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 11545418 whose registered office is at Arrow Mill Queensway, Rochdale, OL11 2YW and whose VAT number is 825509720
How to Get in Touch
If you have any queries you can get in touch with us by email at , by filling out an online enquiry form in the Contact us part of this website.
(last changed on 20. March .2019)
To Whom this Website is Aimed
This website is only aimed at persons within the United Kingdom.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights.
You may retrieve and display the content appearing on the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without written permission from Reborn Textiles Ltd
Availability of the Website and Freedom from Faults or Infection
Reborn Textiles Ltd does not promise that this website will be fault free or available at all times.
Reborn Textiles Ltd does not promise that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and Reborn Textiles Ltd shall have no liability in respect of any such infection.
Your Risks and Responsibilities
You agree that you download or otherwise access material from or through this website entirely at your own risk and that you alone will be responsible for any resulting loss of or damage to any hardware, software or data whatsoever. You will be responsible for such loss or damage even if it is reasonably foreseeable or Reborn Textiles Ltd had been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage (or both).
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to put in place and maintain sufficient security procedures and virus checks to protect your computer equipment, software, data and any other property that may be affected in consequence of you accessing or using or downloading material from this website or any website linked to this website.
Reborn Textiles Ltd expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this website or any of its contents and materials, or from any action taken or omission made as a result of using this website or any such contents.
For the purposes of the above disclaimer “loss or damage” includes any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss of business opportunities, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure, loss of data or any loss in consequence of business interruption) however arising and whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise.
Reborn Textiles Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any other website that can be accessed through this website and does not accept any liability in connection with any such other website.
(last changed on 20. March. 2019)
If you have any questions about the policy, please get in touch with us by sending us an email to
In order to register with Reborn Textiles Ltd you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Password and security
When you register for Reborn Textiles Ltd service you will be provided with a password, which you then have the option to change. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately.
If Reborn Textiles Ltd has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Reborn Textiles Ltd, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with the Reborn Textiles Ltd liability clause below.
Reborn Textiles Ltd Right to Suspend or Cancel your Registration
Reborn Textiles Ltd may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Reborn Textiles Ltd Site shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
When completing the contact form and thereby setting up your Reborn Textiles customer account, you will provide us with the following information: Title, First Name, Surname, Address, Postcode, Phone Number, Email Address and preferred Payment Method. This information will be held by Reborn Textiles Ltd but can be accessed or amended at any time by you.
Use of Information
We will use the information we collect from the Request Pack form or as a result of you getting in touch with us in any other way in order to:
• administer your accounts with us;
• process any offer of clothes that you make to us or any instructions or request that you address to us;
• verify your identity;
• send you information about what we offer;
• send you our monthly e-mail newsletter if you have previously notified us that you consent to this for the time being;
• carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to this website; and
• to obtain your views or comments on the facilities we provide.
Sharing Your Information
We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our assets and undertaking to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
In addition we may from time to time pass your information onto one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information Automatically Collected from Your Computer
When you visit this website our web server automatically records your IP address. Unless you use a static IP address, which most people do not, this IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the website and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
When you visit this website we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. The cookies we use are listed below:
Name: The name of the cookie will be a randomly generated code of numbers and letters (e.g. 4ce443675bc0d61e97b194551c80de7c06)
Value: The value of the cookie will be a randomly generated code of numbers and letters (e.g. 6ld0tg2kukmqrh45sg4ip1adt7)
Expiry: End of Session
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) which requires us to reproduce the following statement:
You can find out more about this service at
Information About Other Products or Services
From time to time we may send you information about the facilities we offer or the services of our members that we think may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to
Monthly E-mail Newsletter
We may send you our monthly e-mail newsletter if you have previously notified us that you consent to this for the time being. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an email to
Changes To Your Details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us at
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard the information that we hold about you from unauthorised access and improper use.
Linking to Third Party Websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from this website and we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and we recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring Your Information outside Europe
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at or write to us at Reborn Textiles Ltd ,Arrow Mill, Queenway, Rochdale, OL11 2YW, England.
Terms and Conditions of Business
(last changed 20th March 2019
1. Request Pack Form and Your Customer Account
1. If you want to offer clothes (which in these Terms and Conditions of Business includes clothes, shoes and accessories) to us, that is to say to Reborn Textiles.com, you must first complete the Request Pack form on the website to ask for a Clothing Sacks that is to say one of the bags that we supply to those who want to offer clothes to us.
2. We are under no obligation to comply with your request for a Clothing sack whether made in a Request Pack form or otherwise.
3. By completing a Request Pack form on the website you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and that the information that you give in the form is true and accurate in every respect and you also agree:
a. to inform us promptly of any change in that information;
b. only to send clothes to us in one of our Return bags using our Designated Courier, that is to say the courier that we have chosen for this purpose;
c. not to send us any Return bag filled with less than the minimum processing weight (that is to say 15kg) of clothes; and
d. only to offer us clothes that meet the quality standards described in clause 4 (Quality Standard) below and no other goods.
4. By completing the Request Pack form, you instruct Reborn Textiles Ltd to create and maintain a customer account for you. This account will contain the information you provide when completing the Request Pack form and details of the clothing you send to Reborn Textiles. You further agree that:
a. the information held shall be accessible by Reborn Textiles for our own purposes;
b. it is your responsibility to update and maintain the accuracy of the information held;
c. that Reborn Textiles Ltd has the absolute right to maintain your account until such a time as we see fit to terminate your account
How to Send us Clothes
5. If we supply you with a Return bag and you want to offer clothes to us, you must:
a. place the clothes in a Return bag and ensure that it is filled with not less than the minimum processing weight of clothes, namely 15kg per Return bag;
b. ensure that all the clothes that you place in the Return bag are clothes that you own and are entitled to sell and that they meet the quality standards described in clause 4 (Quality Standards) below;
c. close the full Return bag securely;
d. notify us when the full Return bag is ready so that we can arrange for its collection by our Designated Courier; and
e. only despatch clothes to us in a full and properly closed Return bag using the Designated Courier.
f. You must only offer us clothes that meet the quality standards described in clause 4 (Quality Standards) below and you must only send them to us in one of our Return bags and by using our Designated Courier.
6. By allowing our Designated Courier to collect a Return bag from you, you irrevocably:
a. instruct us to examine the contents of the Return bag and to value the clothes in it;
b. acknowledge and agree that damage may be caused to the contents of the Return bag in the course of valuing them;
c. agree to accept our valuation of the clothes in the Return bag including, in particular, our decision on which of them meet our criteria for acceptance and which do not meet those criteria and to sell to us at £0.40 per kilo those clothes that we decide do meet our criteria for acceptance and to sell to us at £0.00p per kilo those clothes that we decide do not meet those criteria;;
d. accept that the contents of the Return bag will not be returned to you; and
e. authorise us to dispose of on your behalf and in such manner as we shall see fit all or such part of the contents of any Return bag that we do not agree to buy and to retain and not to account to you for any monies or other benefits that we receive from or in direct or indirect consequence of disposing of the same.
f. agree not to raise any objection to our posting photographs of any of the clothing on such social media sites as we shall determine in our absolute discretion.
7. The clothes that are sent to us in a Return bag using the Designated Courier will be insured while in transit to a value that we consider appropriate.
8. If you require the clothes that you send to us to be insured to a particular value, you must arrange this at your own expense.
2. What We Will Do
1. If we receive notice from you that you have a Return bag full of clothes ready for collection, we will ask our Designated Courier to arrange to collect the Return bag from you.
2. After our Designated Courier delivers the Return bag to us, we will examine the contents of the Return bag and value the clothes in it.
3. If on its delivery to us by our Designated Courier a Return bag is found to be filled with clothes that do not meet the quality standards mentioned in clause 4 (Quality Standards) below or its contents are less than the minimum processing weight of 15kg per Return bag, we reserve the right to process the Return bag without making any payment to you.
4. Following our examination of the contents of the Return bag we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of the Return bag and telling you whether we wish to exercise our right to buy its contents and, if so, what price we will pay for the clothes in the Return bag.
5. If any money is due to you as a result of our exercising our right to buy the contents of the Return bag, a cheque will be sent to you by post or, if you have opted to be paid through PayPal, we will instruct PayPal to pay you. The cheque will normally be sent or, as the case may be, the instruction to pay you will normally be given to PayPal will within 48 business hours after the despatch of the email acknowledging receipt of the Return bag (for this purpose “business hours” means 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday excluding public and bank holidays). From time to time you may receive our payment for the contents of a Return bag before you receive our email acknowledging its receipt and, if this happens, the payment will be notice to you that we wish to buy the contents of the Return bag and of the price that we will pay for those contents.
6. We will not be liable for any delay or for the consequence of any delay in performing any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Business if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
3. Quality Standards and Criteria for Acceptance
1. The clothes that you send us must meet the following quality standards, namely they must be:
c. undamaged and without any sign of wear and tear;
d. not stained or soiled in any way;
e. suitable for retail sale to consumers in England;
and, in addition, must not smell of tobacco smoke or be covered in pet hair.
2. For the clothes that you send us to meet our criteria for acceptance, we must not only be satisfied that they meet the quality standards set out above, we must also be satisfied that they are fashionable and meet the other criteria set out in the “What we buy” section of the Reborntextiles.com website.
3. You agree that our decision on which of the clothes that you send us do or do not meet our criteria for acceptance will be final.
4. Title and Risk
1. By allowing our Designated Courier to collect a Return bag from you, you warrant to us that:
a. you have the right to sell the contents of that Return bag to us and that you will continue to have that right at the time when the property in them is to pass to us;
b. the contents of that Return bag will be sold to us by you free from all charges and encumbrances and from all other rights not comparable by third parties; and
c. we will enjoy quiet possession of the contents of the Return bag.
2. The property and the risk in the contents of a Return bag will pass to us when we send you the email acknowledging receipt of the Return bag and telling you that we wish to exercise our right to buy its contents and, if so, what value we have placed on the clothes in the Return bag.
You may not assign, delegate, sub-contract, mortgage, charge or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Business.
No waiver by us of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Business shall be considered to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions of Business.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Business is held by any court or any other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Business and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Business and any contract between you and us shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Third Parties
No provision in these Terms and Conditions of Business is intended to be for the benefit if any third party and no provision in these Terms and Conditions of Business shall be enforceable by any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.